I have found no real comprehensive source of wild game recipes on the internet, so I intend to create one here. It will take some time to build, but check back here from time to time, and don’t hesitate to give me suggestions on what you’re looking for. I do take requests. Here are my initial categories:
- Venison (deer, elk, moose, caribou, antelope)
- Duck, Goose and Other Waterfowl
- Upland Game Birds: Pheasant, grouse, quail, turkey, chukar
- Dove & Pigeon
- Rabbit, Hare & Squirrel
- Wild Boar
- A selection of Wild Game Sauces
- Madrone Bark Tea Eggs
- Chilindron, a Spanish Stew with Paprika and Roasted Red Peppers; this can be made with nearly any meat.
- Wild Game Liver Creme Caramel, a sporty dish good with any wild game livers.
TIPS AND TECHNIQUES